Serving Patients in Vancouver WA
Missing teeth can impact your confidence and daily life in more ways than one. For the right candidate, getting All-on-4 dental implants is a life-changing reconstruction option. Here’s how it works: We place four titanium screws in your mouth to secure a stable bridge, providing you with the look, feel, and function of natural teeth. So if you’re ready to get back to smiling like you used to, find out if All-on-4 is the right choice for you!
Call today to schedule your consultation at our comfortable Vancouver WA office – and discover the benefits of All-on-4 dental implants!
How Do All-On-4s & Snap-On Dentures Work?
All-on-4 dental implants simplify full arch rehabilitations by using four titanium screws to anchor a stable bridge. Traditional implants require one implant screw per tooth! With fewer implants than conventional methods, this solution feels closer to natural teeth than other types of dental implants.
Immediately after the procedure, we fit a temporary bridge to allow the implant to fuse to your natural bone. Once fused, we place a removable prosthetic bridge that gives you a stunning, lasting smile. At Lewis Family & Implant Dentistry, we specialize in the removable type of All-on-4s, which are sometimes called “Snap-In” or “Snap-On” dentures. They provide the same exceptional stability as non-removable All-on-4s, except they can be removed.
These are just a few of the amazing benefits of All-on-4 Dental Implants:
- Look, feel, and function as natural teeth.
- Bone loss prevention through stimulation of gums.
- Offer outstanding stability as opposed to traditional dentures.
- Oftentimes more affordable than a full mouth of dental implants.
- No adhesives required.
- Improved chewing and appearance.
CURIOUS ABOUT YOUR NEXT STEPS?Click the button below to leave your name and number and we’ll call you back.
All-on-4 vs. Traditional Dental Implants
All-on-4s and Snap-On dentures are a great choice for many people, but they’re not the only choice, and they’re not for everyone. In many situations, traditional dental implants still work very well, and there are multiple alternative options available too! When deciding the right type of dental implant for you, a consultation with your dentist is an important first step.
Give us a call at Lewis Family & Implant Dentistry and we’ll be happy to get you scheduled for an appointment as soon as possible. After the consultation, we can tell if you’re an ideal candidate for All-on-4 dental implants and walk you through the rest of the process.
All-on-4 Dental Implant FAQs
Check out our All-on-4 FAQs below, and if you still have questions, give us a call!
These dental implants are a great choice for individuals missing multiple teeth. Your dentist will assess if you’re an ideal candidate based on your oral health and jaw bone density. For patients missing parts of their jaw bone, or with gum issues, there may be better options than All-on-4. All-on-4 requires a strong and stable jaw bone to anchor the implants.
The main benefit of All-on-4 dental implants is that you’ll feel like you’re using your own natural teeth again. Some additional benefits include:
- Long-Term Success: Studies have shown that All-on-4 has a success rate of roughly 94% after 10 years.
- Easy Healing Process: Patients report returning to normal activities after three days.
- Improved Eating and Limited Dietary Restrictions: There are very few foods that are off-limits once your All-on-4 dental implants are installed and you’ve healed.
- Less Invasive: Unlike singular dental implants, which require one screw to be implanted per tooth, All-on-4 uses four screw implants to fasten the entire bridge.
Like any dental implant, there are potential downsides to All-On-4. Some of these may include:
- Learning to Floss: Since All-on-4 is one solid implant, the sensation of flossing can be strange for some people.
- Tenderness and Discomfort: All implants are a surgical procedure, and tenderness and discomfort come with having this done. These symptoms will go away during the healing process, but if you’re especially sensitive to pain, you might want to let your dentist know.
- Learning to Speak: Some patients report difficulty with certain words or letters. However, this usually goes away after a short adjustment period.
Many dentists specialize in cosmetic dentistry or surgical dentistry, but having All-on-4 implants installed draws on the skill sets of both. Therefore, it’s important to select a dentist experienced in surgical and cosmetic dentistry.
The dentists with Lewis Family & Implant Dentistry have over a decade of experience in implant dentistry. This is an experience you can count on.
Prices vary based on location and materials. Investing in quality care will provide you with lasting results, but research your options carefully. A dental consultation with Lewis Family & Implant Dentistry will provide you with the best financial choice based on your specific needs.
Ready for All-on-4 Dental Implants?
Lewis Family & Implant Dentistry offers Snap-On All-on-4 dental implants, which can transform your life if you’re the right candidate. With many different factors to take into account, a dental consultation will provide you with the answers you need to make an informed decision.