Serving Patients in Vancouver WA
Invisalign is the nearly invisible way to straighten your teeth and achieve the beautiful smile you have always desired. At Lewis Family & Implant Dentistry, we are your local certified Invisalign provider.
Nearly anyone can be a candidate for Invisalign. From adults to teens, we have experience straightening dozens of smiles with lasting results. Contact us today for a consultation to determine if Invisalign clear aligners are right for you.
How Does Invisalign Work?
The Invisalign system uses a series of clear aligners to straighten your teeth. You’ll wear each set of aligners for about two weeks, only removing them to eat, drink, brush, and floss. Then, it will be replaced with another set of aligners. As you replace each aligner with the next, your teeth are gradually moving to their final position.
What are the Advantages of Invisalign?
- Virtually invisible: Most people won’t even know you’re wearing clear aligners
- Very comfortable: Invisalign clear aligners are smooth plastic, no metal or wires to deal with
- Faster treatment: total treatment time can vary between 9 to 18 months
- Customized just for you: Uses 3D imaging technology to create a treatment plan just for you — which means a better fit
- Removable: You can continue to eat and drink what you want and brush and floss like normal
- Convenient: Invisalign clear aligner fit into your busy lifestyle; you typically only need to come to our office every 6 to 8 weeks
- Covered by insurance: most dental insurance plans cover Invisalign the same way they cover traditional braces
- Proven results: blue indicator dots monitor tooth movement
READY TO GET YOUR DENTAL QUESTIONS ANSWERED WITHIN AN HOUR?Click the button below to leave your information and we'll call to schedule an appointment within an hour.
Invisalign vs Braces
Invisalign clear aligners are virtually invisible, making this form of treatment to fit seamlessly into your lifestyle and day-to-day interactions with others. The Invisalign aligners are removable so you can keep enjoying the sports you love and eating the popcorn and pizza you crave unlike with metal braces. Additionally, Invisalign doesn’t use wires or metal bracks that may cause irritation in your mouth. And unlike braces, Invisalign doesn’t require occasional tightening so you don’t have to deal with any pain and soreness.
Which is Better Braces or Invisalign?
Because every patient requires different needs, we recommend you contact us for clarification. We’ll schedule a consultation, examine you, and help you determine which is a better route for your individual case.
How much does it cost for Invisalign?
Invisalign treatment can cost anywhere between $3,000 and $7,000 but many factors contribute to how much you may pay for your treatment including:
- Your specific needs
- Your location
- How much your insurance will cover
If you’d like a more precise estimate or have further questions about Invisalign, please feel free to contact our office or schedule a consultation with us.
How Long Does it Take to Straighten Your Teeth with Invisalign?
On average, patients who use Invisalign for their orthodontic treatment see results after about 15 months wearing about 18 to 30 aligners during their entire treatment. However, treatment times will vary based on every patient’s needs.
How Painful is Invisalign?
Some patients who use Invisalign for their orthodontic treatment report experiencing some discomfort and pain as their teeth shift but it can be easily controlled with over-the-counter pain relievers and a cold compress.
Contact us for Custom Clear Aligners
More than 3,000,000 people across the world have used Invisalign clear aligners for their orthodontic treatment. During your consultation Dr. Lewis will:
- Review your dental history
- Perform an oral exam
- Determine if Invisalign is the best form of treatment for you
- Develop a custom treatment plan for you
- Discuss payment and financing options
If you feel like this treatment is the right fit for you, contact Lewis Family & Implant Dentistry of Vancouver WA today to set up a consultation.Back to Orthodontics