Skip to content

My Teeth Are Breaking

My Teeth Are Breaking

My Teeth are BreakingIf you’ve suffered a broken or chipped tooth, contact a dentist immediately otherwise your tooth may become infected or further damaged, and you may not be able to keep your natural tooth. The type of treatment for your broken tooth will depend on how badly the tooth is damaged.

If only a small piece of your tooth has broken, your dentist may use bonding or filling to repair the tooth. If a larger piece of your tooth has chipped off, your dentist may cover it with a crown or veneer. And if your tooth has to be extracted and entirely replaced, a single dental implant or bridge may be used.
Back to When to Get Dental Implants or Dentures

My teeth are breaking in Vancouver WA and Clark County WA

Vancouver WA | Camas WA | Cascade Park WA | Mill Plain WA | Fishers Landing WA